The 2020 Rewards plan began on October 1, 2019.
Review the program requirements below.
- The deadline for completing Rewards requirements has been changed to September 1, 2020.
- NO EXCEPTIONS will be granted after that date.
- Please begin completing requirements early to ensure you have time to complete and confirm you have earned Rewards, in advance of the deadline.
Click for Registration and Navigation Instructions to learn how to register your account and record activities on the portal.
• All MLH Employees including part time and per diem
• Spouses / Same Sex Domestic Partners enrolled in an MLH medical plan in 2019
1. Complete a Biometric Screening:
a. Score in the “Healthy Range” for all 4 biometric screenings results (see Healthy Ranges below)
b. Complete one Healthy Activity (see list below)
2.Complete the Health Assessment Questionnaire on the Making Life Healthy portal, hosted by Active Health
3. Record on the portal, a preventive care visit with your PCP within the past 2 years (10/1/18 and 9/1/20)
NOTE: As in prior years, employees can complete a Biometric Screening either at an onsite Biometric Screening event or through their PCP’s office. Spouses should complete their screening through their PCP, and are not permitted to attend onsite screenings. PCP Screening forms should be printed, completed by your primary care practice, and faxed to Impact Health at the number on the form. IMPORTANT NOTE: You must sign the authorization on the form, or your results will not be sent to Active Health.
• Employees and/or spouses enrolled in an MLH medical plan – can EACH earn a $30 per pay medical plan credit for the 2020 plan year.
• Non-enrolled employees - $200 Cash Reward; payable in November each year
NOTE: Employees can earn EITHER the credit or the cash Reward, not both.
New Hires / Newly Enrolled: New Hires from July 15, 2019 through June 30, 2020, who enroll in an MLH medical plan are can earn the $30 per pay medical plan credit in 2020, once they complete all requirements. The credit will be applied within 2 pay periods (after 1/1/20) once the final requirement has been completed. This will also qualify them for the credit for the 2021 plan year.
Also, employees who are newly enrolled in an MLH medical plan between September 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 are also eligible for these Rewards. Spouses who enroll in the medical plan are also eligible for these Rewards, by registering their own account and completing the same requirements.
• All requirements toward Rewards must be completed by September 1, 2020, except for new hires after June 1st, 2020. Review the New Hire Rewards plan above.
• No exceptions will be made after the September 1, 2020 deadline. Please plan ahead to complete the requirements early.
NOTE: Please plan to complete your Biometric Screening early, to permit ample time to complete a Healthy Activity, if you don't score in the Healthy Range on your each of your results, as many Healthy Activities can take several months to complete.
Healthy Range for Biometric Screening Results:
Healthy Activities - If biometrics do not meet healthy range, complete at least one activity below to earn Reward
Care Coordination – For those with complex chronic conditions. Provided by DVACO (Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization). Call 610-225-6277 to enroll. Coaching must begin by July 1st to permit ample time to complete 3 calls.
Condition Management Coaching – Health Coaching for those with a health condition or diagnosis such as diabetes, heart disease, asthma, etc. Provided by DVACO Health Coaches. Call 610-225-6277 to enroll. Coaching must begin by July 1st to permit ample time to complete 3 calls.
Health Coaching for Lifestyle Improvement – Health Coaching for fitness, healthy eating, stress reduction, etc. Coaching services provided by Active Health. Call 855-202-3999 to enroll. Coaching must begin by July 1st to permit ample time to complete 3 calls.
Weight Management Program – For those who want to lose weight; options include Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, RD visits, etc. Once complete, record on the Incentive page on the portal.
Achieve 5% weight loss as measured by year over year biometric results. This will be calculated automatically, once your 2020 Biometric screening results are imported. Only available to those who completed a screening in 2019.
Fitness Center participation – Complete 100 visits at a health club between October 1, 2019 and Sept 1, 2020. You can record this activity on the Rewards Center of the new portal.
• Record 100 days of at least 30 minutes of physical activity on the new Making Life Healthy portal between 10/1/19 and 9/1/20. You can begin tracking exercise now by clicking on "Records / Tracker List / Steps-Physical Activity, then select "Exercise" in the drop down menu.
• Use a synced device to record at least 7500 steps/day for 100 days between 10/1/19 and 9/1/20.
Please note that no private health information will be shared with anyone at Main Line Health.
Employees who certified as Tobacco/Nicotine Users during Open Enrollment, can participate in all programs, and are eligible for Rewards ONLY upon completion of a Tobacco Cessation Program by June 30, 2020. View the information on the Tobacco page at this Link.
Residents and Fellows may participate in the Making LIfe Healthy program, but are not eligible for Rewards.
If you have questions, please call Active Health at 855-202-3999