VIew the 2019 Rewards Program
NOTE: The Rewards Center on the New Making LIfe Healthy portal, will not be available until July 1st. This is where you will record your Preventive Care Visit with your PCP, as well as any Healthy Activities. This is also where you will see your progress toward Rewards. Complete your Health Assessment on the portal, then be sure to login after July 1st to complete the other requirements. See the Healthy Activities list below to learn how to complete appropriate activities, as needed.
Click for Registration and Navigation Instructions.
• All MLH Employees including part time and per diem
• Spouses / Same Sex Domestic Partners enrolled in an MLH medical plan in 2019
1. Complete a Biometric Screening:
a. Score in the “Healthy Range” (see Ranges below) for all 4 biometric screenings results
b. Complete one Healthy Activity (see list below)
NOTE: If you completed a screening in 2018, and scored in the Healthy Range (see below) on all results, you do not need to complete a screening in 2019, and are exempt from this requirement.
2. Complete the Health Risk Questionnaire on the new portal, once you register in June.
3. Record on the portal, a preventive care visit with your PCP within the past 2 years
NOTE: As in prior years, employees can complete a Biometric Screening either at an Onsite event or through their PCP’s office. Spouses should complete their screening through their PCP, and are not permitted to attend onsite screenings. PCP Screening forms will be available on the Biometric Screening tab by April 10th.
• Employees and/or spouses enrolled in an MLH medical plan – can EACH earn a $30 per pay medical plan credit for the 2020 plan year.
• Non-enrolled employees - $200 Cash Reward; payable in November each year
New Hires / Newly Enrolled: New Hires from July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019, who enroll in an MLH medical plan are eligible for both a lump sum credit in 2019, as well as the $30 per pay medical plan credit in 2020.
Also, employees who are newly enrolled in an MLH medical plan between September 1, 2018 and August 31, 2019 are also eligible for these Rewards. Spouses who enroll in the medical plan are also eligible for these Rewards, by registering their own account and completing the same requirements. For more details, review the New Hire - Newly Enrolled Rewards Plan.
• All requirements toward Rewards must be completed by September 30, 2019, except for new hires after July 1st, 2019. Review the New Hire Rewards plan above.
• No exceptions will be made after the September 30, 2019 deadline. Please plan ahead to complete the requirements early.
NOTE: Please plan to complete your Biometric Screening early, to permit ample time to complete a Healthy Activity, if you don't score in the Healthy Range on your each of your results, as many Healthy Activities can take several months to complete.
Healthy Range for Biometric Screening Results:
Healthy Activities - If biometrics do not meet healthy range, complete at least one activity below to earn Reward
Care Coordination – For those with complex chronic conditions. Provided by DVACO (Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization). Call 610-225-6277 to enroll.
Condition Management Coaching – Health Coaching for those with a health condition or diagnosis such as diabetes, heart disease, asthma, etc. Provided by DVACO Health Coaches. Call 610-225-6277 to enroll.
Health Coaching for Lifestyle Improvement – Health Coaching for fitness, healthy eating, stress reduction, etc. Coaching services provided by Active Health available June 3rd. Call 855-202-3999 to enroll.
Weight Management Program – For those who want to lose weight; options include Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, RD visits, etc. Once complete, record on the Incentive page on the portal after July 1st. You can begin participating now, then record program completion on the Rewards Center of the new portal.
Achieve 5% weight loss as measured by year over year biometric results. This will be calculated automatically, once the 2019 Biometric screening results are imported. Only available to those who completed a screening in 2018.
Fitness Center participation – Complete 40 visits at a health club between June 3, 2019 and Sept 30, 2019. You can record this activity on the Rewards Center of the new portal.
• Record 40 days of at least 30 minutes of physical activity on the new Making Life Healthy portal. You can begin tracking exercise now by clicking on "Records / Tracker List / Steps-Physical Activity, then select "Exercise" in the drop down menu.
• Use a synced device to record at least 7500 steps/day for 40 days
Please note that as always, no private health information will be shared with anyone at Main Line Health.
Employees who certified as Tobacco/Nicotine Users during Open Enrollment, can participate in all programs, and are eligible for Rewards ONLY upon completion of a Tobacco Cessation Program by September 30th. View the information on the Tobacco page at this Link.
Residents and Fellows may participate in the Making LIfe Healthy program, but are not eligible for Rewards.